Thursday, March 7, 2013

Easter Bunny Magic!




I remember loving my Raggedy Ann Doll.  Since we need to order product for the holidays so far in advance, it feels like Christmas when opening the UPS & Fed Ex Shipments as the next holiday approaches.  I love it!  

Anybody standing nearby may get bopped in the head by flying puff or wrapping papers as I excitedly see what was sent vs what was actually ordered.  Haha!  Sometimes this is a huge surprise.

So... One of the big surprises was the Raggedy Ann Doll in with the Easter Candy.  Legend has it that Raggedy Ann & Andy have been around since 1914.  I grew up in the 70's and of course had zero idea of there even being a legend about my rag doll.  Every woman in the back room ooohed and awed when I pulled her out.  

The other nice surprise was this gigantic 3 pound chocolate bunny rabbit from Bissinger's.  What a centerpiece!  Can you imagine the faces of the lucky kids that get to eat those ears?  I hope they send us the video as this will be a memory that child will not forget easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment