Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fluffy Puffy Marshamallow!

Sucre Marshmallows We are on day 3 at the Fancy Food Show in January.  Really... by day 3 my antacids are in my back pocket,  my eyes are glazing over and we are all trying very hard to make the best use of our time in San Francisco for our last hurrah.  Rounding the end of yet another aisle in the North Hall is a very picturesque booth again, more chocolate. SOOO MUCH CHOCOLATE AT THE SHOW!  I make myself stop and look to see what might be different with this chocolate.  What do I see?  The dreamiest little what looks like meringues.  Beautiful package and all, so picking up the package, what do you know.. they're marshmallows.  The prettiest little marshmallows I've ever seen.  Yes, I've seen homemade marshmallows.  They are usually square cubed looking and also lovely.  These just set themselves apart from the rest. Hand made Tahitian Vanilla Marshmallows.  Sucre' also produces a delicious line of drinking chocolate that we are excited to bring in.  Yes... more chocolate to pair perfectly with these new dreamy little treats 



No comments:

Post a Comment